Friday 18 June 2010

Multicide - Pathogenesis!


I'd been considering posting this 1993 rarity for awhile, having never seen it shared online before. And then just today Scato posted Tactile's 1996 album Inscape on his excellent music blog At the mountain at dawn (Tactile, like Multicide, being a John Everall project) followed by My Duck Is Dead posting The Ninth Configuration (a film Pathogenesis samples heavily from).

Between both of those nice posts, this seemed like the perfect time.

So check out this creepy disc and give it a go. It's not something I listen to a whole lot, but if you want minimal beats and spooky atmospheres, this should ring your bell quite nicely. Paul Neville of Cable Regime plays guitar on the title track and Mick Harris is credited with providing mixing effects and some samples. Originally released on D.O.R., now out of print.

Multicide - Pathogenesis

2 comments:

scato said...

Cheers! This one's been on my "get this after you quit spending dubious amounts of cash on new Coil releases"-list for some time now.

Also, thank you for the kind words and plugging my blog! Much obliged!

Pius said...

My pleasure.