Sunday 1 August 2010

xNovel 2: Bestiality Covers!


We're very close to 100,000 visits since I added a counter to the blog in September of 2008. I figured I needed to do something special for the occasion. But what to do?

I don't actually have any hard data on the subject, but from looking over the Live Traffic Feed from time to time, it's pretty clear to me that Penetrating Insights has a handful of posts that far surpass the others in popularity; these very popular posts include the Chikan post, the Mai Lin post, and the xNovel post.

A few months ago, I looked over the xNovel post and noticed that I had promised a sequel concentrating solely on bestiality-themed novel covers. This had, in fact, never happened (no one ever asked about it, by the way). I looked for the files but couldn't find them, so I made a mental note at the time to keep an eye out for it - until I just found them today, about an hour (or three) ago.

So now, without taking much more time to consider whether it is wise to post about such things, I present the 30+ covers I withheld a year and a half ago when I did the original post on xNovel (plus a few more the site has posted since then). You may be interested to know that xNovel is still up (if "comatose") and their collection of adult paperbacks now stands at 1695 titles.

Most of the bestiality books I found there focused on either dogs or horses, although you get the 'odd' pony, ape, donkey, lion, wolves or pig thrown in as well. Barns and farms figure prominently, it's not rocket science as to why.

Dogs -










Horses -







A dog and a horse -



A dog, a horse and a pig -


Or none of the above -








Something about the next few covers makes me wonder if they might have been aimed at female readers -





Sex-Crazed Stallion (author unknown) is a genuinely pretty whacked-out read by the way.

Now, actual genitals-exposed sexual zoophilia is never depicted on these covers. I think that probably would've been illegal. So the implication of animal-loving is frequently limited to an animal-themed pun in the title and an animal's appearance on the cover.

My favourite of these cover appearances - ubiquitous at Liverpool Library Press, it would seem - being the German Shepherd with its tongue hanging out...








In some cases, the title alone alludes to the subject and it's humans-only on the cover - one assumes for the more sensitive markets that were OK with the words "ANIMALS" or "BEASTIALITY" appearing on the cover of a stroke-book, just so long as there were no actual beasts or animals present.



Let's not forget the incest and S&M/B&D themes which were so prevalent in the original xNovel post. They of course appear here as well, only with animals added into the mix!









In case the curious burrow in the background isn't clear enough for you, this one's gone and had the poor woman literally spell it out for you on the cover.


And finally, here's those tighty-whiteys again.


Hope you enjoyed!

4 comments:

Limbless Jack said...

Hahaha, these are great. I like the sequel Cousins hot for horses!

Anonymous said...

Wow history is awesome! Bring back whore houses and beastiality!

Rio said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Makes me horny!