Saturday 18 April 2009

Sleazy Meanz!


Announcing a MySpace page for my home-recording alias of the last few years, Sleazy Meanz.

Some of these songs you may recognize as No No Zero demos, others were recorded for one of a growing list of "Sleazy Meanz records" (which, in real life, are CDRs given to maybe two or three of my friends each at best).

I'm not practising with any band or playing any shows nowadays (boo hoo) so this is a way for me to feel like I still have my big toe in the water or something, I guess.

For the record, I've had a no MySpace bias until now (hence no No No Zero MySpace page) so I feel a bit sheepish here in starting one. I've been using the site more recently to hear new bands & (thus far) successfully managing to ignore all the other crap I hate about it.

This, and the rank despair over my own non-band-in state, tipped me over the edge to the dark side.

I'll see how it goes.

No comments: