Thursday 11 September 2008

Hey everybody!


As this blog slowly grows and takes shape, I have become more comfortable with it all and been tinkering with the various blogging gadgets one can use. A few days ago, I decided to add a visit counter and a live traffic feed.

This has been a bit of a revelation. I sort of assumed that there were only a handful of friends looking at this thing but, as I quickly realised, I've been getting traffic from all over the world. And a lot more than I thought - I really, really wish I had added the visit counter in particular when I first started the blog. Oh well.

So I just wanted to welcome everybody to Penetrating Insights and if there's anything I can do to make things better here, please feel free to let me know. You can always leave a comment of course, or if you prefer write me direct at cheeky cheese (at) gmail (dot com).

Keep it sleazy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you realized this reality.
Part of me wants to say, "Post more." But then what I really like about the blog is the fact that the posts have some sorta depth to them. They're carefully researched and constructed and not just thrown together. So I'm reluctant ask for more posts.
Maybe the odd deliberately short post to sate those of us you are constantly checking for updates?

Pius said...

Thanks for the kind words. I wish I could post more than I do, but my life is pretty hectic and some of these posts take at least a week for me to put together, sometimes longer.

That said, I suppose I do have some more tidbit-sized things around too. I'll have to see what I can come up with.

I do have another big post coming up very soon. I'm just putting it all together right now.