Sunday 8 April 2012

Sleazy Meanz - Elias Hell

The recent death of Ronnie Montrose had me contemplating some kind of loopy evisceration of Montrose's Rock Candy. Long story short, that didn't happen - but this did: a similarly bloody grafting of Elias Hulk's 1970 classic Nightmare with the soundtrack of Ron Ormond's 1974 Christian scare film The Burning Hell*.



+



=



For visuals, I used anything Hell or hellish - whether that be ancient Japanese Hell scrolls or already-crappy modern CGI. I put it all together over March, and then let it sit a week or so before I decided to unleash it here -- on Passover Weekend (!).

I hope you enjoy.

*let the record show that Vomit Squad** used footage from the film before this in their brilliant video for "Burning with Beelzebub".
**the last band No No Zero did a show with, back in December of 2011. And fun times were had.

No comments: